Tips for making perfect!
- Vellarikai ( Cucumber) 250 gms
- Curry leaves little
- Mustard 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red dry chili 2 or 3
- Curd 1/2 Cup
To make a paste:
- Green chili 2, grated coconut 2 tablespoon and jeeragam 1/2 teaspoon.
- Grind the above in a mixcy by adding little water.
- Add oil to kadai, add mustard when it splits add curry leaves, red dry chili and cucumer fry it for a while.
- Add the grinded paste to the kadai.
- Cook the cucumber.
- Add salt and add curd before switching off the stove.
Vellarikai Pachadi is a great side dish, you can also have it with steaming rice.