Tips for making perfect!
Thick Coconut Chutney is usually served with UzhunnuVada.
- Peanuts – 5
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Chopped Ginger – 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies – 3
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – as needed
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Red chillies – 3
- Curry leaves – a few
- Chopped shallots – 1
- Grind together peanuts, grated coconut, chillies, ginger and salt adding little water into a smooth thick paste.
- Transfer it into a serving bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and allow mustard seeds to splutter.
- Now add red chillies, curry leaves and shallots until brown.
- Pour the seasoning over the ground mixture .
- Mix well and serve.