Tips for making perfect!
Spicy Potato fry is my favorite dish. Its very simple and easy to make. If you love potato you will definitely like the spicy potato fry. Its great with steaming rice and rasam or any veg dish. Potatoes are good sources of carbohydrate and vitamin C. It is said to be good for high blood pressure and for hyper acidity patient.
I use potato for making a good face mask ( 1 tablespoon of grated potato and 1 Table spoon of curd mix well and apply it to the face and leave it to dry and wash it) . Its ideal to make your skin looks bright and very refreshing.
- Potato 3
- Chili powder 1 Teaspoon
- Whole pepper powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Wash the potato and peel it.
- Cut the potato into small pieces.
- Add oil to the kadai when its hot add the potato and fry it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chili powder, pepper powder and salt mix well.
- Do not add water close the kadai and cook the potato.
- Mix well and stir it occasionally.
- Spicy Potato fry is ready.
Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…