Dear Visitor, Your comments will be accepted if they meet the following conditions:
- Comment Form Guidelines:
- The comment is not spam.
- The comment is not left solely to drive traffic elsewhere. (Yes, this is spam.)
- The comment is not widely off topic.
- The comment is not obscene or profane.
- The comment form must be filled in with a proper screen name or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the website, nor shared. They may be used by the website owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the website comment.
- Language and Manners: This website is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the website owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Limit Links: This website is setup to automatically hold any comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this website. Any comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- How we will Respond: Comments on this website will only be responded to in direct response to the comment. We will not (or will) respond privately via email or other communication method to a comment.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this website and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the webmaster (method of contact).
- No Personal Attach Comments Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this website’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the editor, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this website could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this website.
- All Rights Reserved: The website owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire website.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this website are the responsibility of the commenter, not the website owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our website, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, [name], and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
We do use a broad list of moderation keywords, but if your comment is held for moderation and abides by our comment policy, it will be accepted shortly.
By submitting a comment here you agree to the above comment policy and grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.