Generally, if we want to watch any film on screens after release or even in any OTT platform, we tend to check the reviews and ratings of the film prominently in ‘IMDB’ such that we knew and believe that the original ratings for the film seem to reflect in the same site.
However, the ratings and reviews are most probably marked by the viewer’s choice, every year ‘IMDB’ used to categorize the top 10 Best Indian films.
In such listing out, this year’s top 10 films are announced to be as follows –
- Mammootty’s ‘Peranbu’
- Vicky Kaushal starrer ‘Uri: The Surgical Strike’
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘Gully Boy’ which had also made India’s official entry for the 92nd Academy Awards
- Ayushmann Khuranna’s ‘Article 15’
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Chhichhore’
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’
- Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu starrer ‘Badla’
- ‘The Tashkent Files’
- Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Kesari’
- Mohanlal starrer ‘Lucifer’
Among the top 10 films, it has been a proud factor to have Ram’s directorial ‘Peranbu’ in the topmost and the Malayalam film ‘Lucifer’ as the 10th film as the films from the South competing with the remaining Hindi films.