As announced earlier, the details of Rajinikanth starrer 2.0 audio launch details were confirmed by Lyca Productions‘ head Raju Mahalingam yesterday. Highlights planned for the audio launch can be seen below :
* The audio launch will be held at the Burj Park at Dubai on October 27, 2017.
* The audio launch will feature a live performance by AR Rahman, composer of the film.
* A week ahead of the event, various promotional activities will be held at scheduled places at Dubai.
* Large LED screens will be set up outside the venue of the audio launch for people to enjoy the event live.
* Ahead of the event, a press conference will be held for international journalists at the top of Burj Khalifa.
* The event is expected to be graced by the entire 2.0 team including Rajnikanth, Akshay Kumar, Shankar and Amy Jackson and close to 35,000 audiences are expected to attend the event.
Producer of Rajinikanth’s 2.0 confirms Teaser, Trailer release date
Raju Mahalingam of Lyca Productions who has produced the Rajinikanth starrer 2.0 at a budget of Rs. 400 crore, has revealed the dates for audio launch and teaser, trailer release of the film. As announced already, he has confirmed that a grand audio launch will be held in Dubai in October 2017. This will be followed by a teaser release in November 2017 at Hyderabad and a trailer release in December 2017 at Chennai.
The movie is expected to release during the republic day weekend of next year i.e January 26, 2018. The makers recently released a making video which has been garnering a lot of views and brought the 2.0 buzz back into the limelight.