Actress Bhumi Pednekar who was seen as a fat woman in her debut movie Dum Laga Ke Haisha has lost oodles of weight and back in shape now.
She has put on lot of kilos to suit the character and made a superb impression with her debut itself. It was a challenging for a woman in twenties to put so much weight for a character.
Bhumi is happy with the result and recognition she has had with DLKH. She has immediately started to focus on getting back into shape and the result is just Wow! Here is a snap from her latest photo shoot done for Women Health magazine.
Bhumi is looking to surprise everyone with her ultra glam look in her second film. She has signed up a three film deal with Yash Raj Films and is hoping to make it to the top with her future films.
7 things you don’t know about Bhumi Pednekar. 6th is shocking
Bhumi Pednekar, who is making her debut under the YRF banner with Dum Laga Ke Haisha, is not at all a conventional heroine. Here are some interesting facts about the actress.
- The actor has signed three-film deal with Yash Raj Films. It will be interesting to know how Yash Raj casts her in next films.
- Before becoming an actress, Bhumi was assistant to Shanoo, the casting director of Yash Raj films.
- Bhumi had no idea that she was auditioned for the film. She thought her performance would be used as demo to brief other actors during auditions.
- The 30-year-old actor’s Twitter bio states that she aims to be a future leader.
- Rani Mukerji reportedly saw portions of Dum Laga Ke Haisha and liked Bhumi’s work so much that she personally looked for Bhumi in the YRF office and congratulated her.
- This one will totally shock you. Bhoomi has watched KRK’s Deshdrohi almost 100 times.
- Yash Raj Films (YRF) had instructed Bhumi to refrain from talking to the media before the release of the film.