Lots of expectations and more appraisals on Uzhaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan, Dasavatharam has created fever among all. Promos say that it is the first time in the entire world where an actor dons 10 different roles in the same film. But that is something we don’t agree.SouthDreamZ.com has the best unknown interesting story that none have tried getting it you… If Kamal Haasan has played 10 different roles in Dasavatharam, there is another star from Hollywood who has performed 27 roles in a flick titled ‘Queen Victoria‘ that was released in 1913.
Over here, we bring you the list of actors who have performed many roles in the same film,
- Rolf Leslie – 27 parts in the life story of Queen Victoria, Sixty Years a Queen (1913).
- Lupino Lane – 24 parts in Only Me (1929).
- Joseph Henabery – 14 characters in the Birth of a Nation (1915).
- Robert Hirsch – 12 roles in No Questions on Saturday (1964).
- Michael Ripper – 9 parts in What a Crazy World (1963).
- Sivaji Ganeshan – 9 Parts in Navarathri
- Sir Alec Guinness – 8 roles in Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949).
- Eddie Murphy – 8 characters in Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000).
- Eddie Murphy – 7 characters in The Nutty Professor (1996).
- Jerry Lewis – 7 characters in The Family Jewels (1965).
- Peter Sellers – 6 roles in Let’s Go Crazy (1951).
- Peter Sellers – 6 roles in Soft Beds, Hard Battles (1974).
- Peter Sellers – 3 roles in Dr. Strangelove (1964) and more.
- Mike Myers – 4 roles in Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)
- Terry Thomas – 3 parts in Arabella (1969).
- Red Skelton – 3 characters in Watch the Birdy (1930).