26. Dominique Hourani is a Lebanese singer, designer, actress, and model. Born in Beirut, Lebanon, she started as a model at a young age.
27. Yamila Diaz Rahi is a super model native to Argentina with Lebanese and Spanish roots, never really thought about becoming a model, much less a super model. Yamila’s life changed one day when a modeling agency spotted her in Buenos Aires where she was actually a student of economics. After that, Yamila Diaz Jumped on a plane to Milan to start her modeling career.
28. Ward-El-Khal is an actress, dancer, and former model.
29. Valerie Dominguez is an actress and model. She was Miss Colombia 2005-2006 and competed at Los Angeles, United States to participate in Miss Universe 2006.
30. Queen Rania Al Abdullah was born on 31 August 1970. She is the current Queen consort of Jordan as the wife of King Abdullah II of Jordan.
As a global figure, and considered by some to be one of the world’s most powerful women, Queen Rania has focused her energy, at home and abroad, on a variety of causes, notably education.