A different hunt indeed! Filmmaker Selvah has opted for the sons of famous technicians of South Indian film industry for his upcoming film ‘Naanga’. Director Selvah’s yesteryear film ‘Thalaivasal’ was a runaway success and based on the same backdrops of college, ‘Naanga’ has started rolling last week herein Chennai.
The film features 13 newcomers in lead role:
1. Tollywood’s music director Valasura son Munish
2. Ace producer-actor’ son Nivaas
3. Production Manager Gurusamy’s son Vinod
4. Kerala Film Production executive member’s son Vivek
5. Production Manager Sasi’s son Arun
6. LLM Production House Swaminathan’s son Ashwin
7. Periya Karuppu Devar’s son Virumaandi
8. Actor Santhanabharathy’s son Sanjay
9. The film villain role is played newcomer Sahir (son of playback signer Mano)
Bala Bharathy, who tuned melodies for ‘Thalai Vasal’ picks the same task for this film while Bala Murugan handles cinematography.