With the Tamil Cinema reaching across the far-flung corners of the globe for its eminent attributes, the audiences over global levels have gradually increased now. Apparently, Dhananjayan – producer of Moser Baer in collaboration with Tamil community in Norway will be hosting a Tamil film festival over there.
The following films are planned to be screened during the festival
1. Director Sasikumar’s “Subramaniapuram”
2. Director Sasikumar produced “Pasanga”
3. Director Samuthirakani’s “Nadodigal” starring Director Sasikumar
4. Director Mysskin’s Anjathey
5. Director Mysskin’s Nandalala
6. Director SP. Jananathan’s “Ee”
7. Director SP. Jananathan’s “Peranmai”
8. Director Sasi’s “POO”
9. Director Jagannath’s “Raman Thediya Seethai”
10. Director Rasu Madhuravan’s “Mayandi Kudumbathar”
Apart from screening these films, the movies churned out by people in Norway will also be screened so as to promote their talents. Soon after the film’s screening, the ace filmmakers will interact with the audiences. According to Dhananjayan, the tickets for this film festival are being sold out at rapid successions. Filmmakers of the above works will be flying down to Norway for interaction and will return back on Feb 10.