Rice 1 Cup
Tomato 2 Small
Sombu 1 Teaspoon
Garam masala 1/2 Teaspoon
Green chillies 4 to 6 ( Slit it lengthwise)
Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Beans 1/2 Cup
Carrot 1/2 Cup
Peas 1/2 Cup
Oil or Ghee
Garlic 3 Pods
Ginger 1/2 Inch
Pudina(Mint) A handful
Coriander A handful
Grind coarsely, Dont make it into a fine paste.
- Add oil or ghee to pressure cooker and add sombu.
- Then add onion, when it turns golden brown add the grinded paste.
- Now add turmeric powder and garam masala and saute it.
- Add the vegetables and tomato and saute it.
- When oil separates, add water and leave it to boil.
- Add rice and salt, close the cooker.
- After two whistle rice is done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and add little ghee for flavor.
Now delicious vegetable briyani is ready. Enjoy it.