Tips for making perfect!
Our Indian noodles recipes section contains a variety of tasty noodle recipes. Noodle is basically a Chinese dish but is now eaten all over the world.
- Normal noodle sticks (Break into small bits)
- Spring Onions/Onions 1 cup chopped
- 1 Capsicum ( Sliced into thin pieces)
- Carrot 1 cup (sliced into thin pieces)
- Beans 1 cup (Slit vertically into thin slices)
- Peas 1 cup Green chillies 3
- Ajinomoto 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste 2 Teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce/ Soya sauce 2-3 Teaspoon
- Green chilli sauce 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar 1 Teaspoon
- Black pepper powder(If desired)
- Salt to taste
How to make a Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe
- Boil water in a large pot and add the noodle sticks and cook them partially (3/4th) Spread them on a large plate to cool and set them aside.
- Half boil all the Vegetables (except Capsicum)and set aside.
- In a pan heat 4 spoon of oil and add Ajinomoto, Sugar and Ginger garlic paste.
- Then add Green chillies, onions till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add all the half boiled vegetables and the capsicum and fry them for 3 minutes.
- Add Garam Masala powder and keep frying the mix for another 2 minutes.
- Now add the noodles , salt and mix well.
- After 2 mins add the green chilli salt and Soya sauce and saute for 3 minutes.
- Close stove and add coriander leaves and serve with Tomato sauce.
Try this recipe out and let me know if it works out for you. Feel free to modify or adjust each recipe to suit your own tastes. If you find a good variation, let me know on comments section!
Have a great day everyone!