Tomato Egg Thoran is an easy to make bachelor recipe which is tasty.
- Egg – 1
- Onion (Big) – 1
- Green Chillies – 2
- Ginger – 1 piece
- Tomato – 2
- Curry leaves – 1 spring
- Salt – as required
- Coconut grated – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Slice the big onions, green chillies, ginger, and tomato.
- Break the eggs and add it to the sliced mix.
- Cut the Curry leaves, salt and coconut (grated) into the egg mixture.
- Pour oil into a pan and fry mustard seeds.
- Add the egg mixture into the pan and saute well.
- Mix well until the thoran becomes dry.