Tomato Egg Fry is an easy to make omelet made with Egg, Tomatoes and onions.
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Onion (Big sliced) – 2
- Green Chilly(sliced) – 4
- Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Tomato sliced lengthwise – 4
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Egg – 4
- Heat Oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Saute the onions, and green chilly along with chilly powder and salt.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and vinegar. Cook covered on low flame until done.
- Break the eggs and pour it on the mix.
- Cook covered on low flame until the eggs are cooked.
- Cut the omelet into 4 pieces. This can be used along with Bread.