Tips for making perfect!
- Chicken Drumstick 10
- Turmeric powder 1 Teaspoon
- Chili Powder 2 Tablespoon
- Ginger n garlic paste 2 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1/4 Cup
- Curd 1 Cup
- Tandoori chicken masala powder 4 Tablespoon
- Wash chicken drumstick with turmeric powder, slit the chicken drumstick with sharp knife.
- In a small bowl add lemon juice, salt, chili powder and ginger n garlic paste and mix well.
- Marinate chicken drumstick with the above mixture and marinate it for 1 to 2 hrs.
- In a small bowl add curd and tandoori masala powder.
- Take the marinated chicken and again marinate with the above mixture.
- Leave it aside for 4 to 5 hrs.
- Preheat the oven in 240º C or 475º F.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and add liitle water ( this avoid smoke).
- Cut aluminum foil into strips and roll it in the tip of chicken drumstick.
- Arrange the marinated chicken drumstick in a tray and place it in oven.
- Occasionally turn the chicken and spray butter ( this will avoid drying of chicken).
- Do this till chicken turns crispy and charred in places.
It is a good starter dish…. Goes well with naan and rotis.