Tips for making perfect!
- King Prawn (wash and devein it) 250 gms
- Big Onion 2
- Ginger 2 inch chopped
- Garlic pods 3 chopped
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Pepper 1/4 Teaspoon
- Chili powder 1/2 Teaspoon (as needed)
- Green chili 2 slit it
- Coriander a handful
- Salt as needed
- Heat oil in a kadai and add finely chopped garlic and ginger fry for 1 minute.
- Add curry leaves and onion fry for 3 minutes.
- Add slit green chili and fry for 1 minute.
- Add chili powder and fry for few second.
- Add prawn and mix well.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and salt.
- Close the pan with lid and cook the prawn.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Spicy prawn fry is ready.