To spice up your Maggi and give it a real oriental flavor, all you need to have are some fresh vegetables. These will definitely all to the taste and the nutrition value.
- 2 Package Maggi noodles
- 1 Small onion
- 1 Small carrot
- 250Grams chopped beans
- 1/2 Cup cabbage
- 1 Capsicum chopped in Juvelline
- 1 Tomato / Tomato puree
- 1Teaspoon Soya sauce
- 1/4 Cup green peas
- Corriander leaves
- Mint Leaves (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Red chili powder
- A pinch Turmeric
- Chilli Flakes
- 4 Teaspoon oil
- Salt to taste
How to make a Spicy Maggi Noodles
- Take 4 tsp oil in frying pan, make it hot and add chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
- Then add tomatoes and fry then until the oil separates from the paste.
- Now add chopped carrots, beans, cabbage to pan and fry for 3 -4 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric, Maggi noodles masala powder, soyasauce, chilli flakes and salt as per taste.
- Fry it for half a minute.
- Now add three cups of water to pan and boil for 2 minutes, then add two packets of Maggi noodles in water.
- Cover the pan with lid, boil it for 7 minutes, till the noodles are fully cooked.
- Add some water if required during cooking of noodles.
- Now add the chopped Capsicum, Corriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Serve it hot.
- Serve with French Fries.
Try this recipe out and let me know if it works out for you. Feel free to modify or adjust each recipe to suit your own tastes. If you find a good variation, let me know on comments section!
Have a great day everyone!