Rice Noodles is an excellent gluten free recipe that is enjoyed by kids and all!
- 1 Packet Rice noodles
- 1 Green bell pepper (capsicum)
- 1 Red bell pepper (capsicum)
- 2 Onions
- 2 Bunches scallions (green onions)
- 2 Eggs (scrambled)
- 1/4 Cup coconut milk
- 4 Teaspoon sweet chili sauce (Chinese)
- 10 Teaspoon ketchup
- 4 Teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- 4 Teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
How to make a Rice Noodles Recipe
- Boil eight cups of water in a pot for 10 minutes with salt.
- Turn of the stove.
- Place 1 packet of noodles in the boiled water, cover and let it sit for 8 minutes.
- While the water is boiling, chop the above ingredients (except some spring onions)and sauté in 4 Tablespoons of oil.
- Drain the noodles and let it cool for few minutes.
- After the noodles cool down, add ketchup, coconut milk, garlic chili sauce, sweet chili sauce and the sauté veggies.
- Garnish with remaining spring onions and scrambled eggs.
- You can add chicken, tofu or even peanuts to add for protein content.
Try this recipe out and let me know if it works out for you. Feel free to modify or adjust each recipe to suit your own tastes. If you find a good variation, let me know on comments section!
Have a great day everyone!