- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Jeera seeds 1 Teaspoon
- Dry Red Chili 15
- Urid dhal 3 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Small Onion(Shallots) 5 to 6
- Oil (Nalla ennai (gingely oil))
- Add oil to pressure cooker and add jeera, urid dhal, dry red chili and curry leaves, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add mutton andsalt and fry for a while.
- Add little water close the lid and cook the mutton.
- Fry the mutton dry.
Yummy mutton fry this one is my favorite….Try it out and drop comments