- Rava(Semolina) 1 Cup
- Onion 2
- Tomato 2
- Green Peas 1/2 Cup
- Mustard 1/2 Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Oil or Ghee
To make Paste:
- Garlic 4 pods
- Cinnamon 1
- Cloves 1
- Cardamon 1
- Soombu(Fennel Seeds) 1/4 Teaspoon
- Green Chili 2
- Fry rava in ghee
- Add mustard and curry leaves to oil in a pan.
- Add onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add tomato, peas and turmeric powder and fry it for 4 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water, salt and boil it.
- Add rava little by little to the pan and mix without lump.
- Close the pan.
- Keep the flame in sim for 10 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Goes well with sambar and chutney. Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…