Tips for making perfect!
- Rava (Semolina) 1 Cup
- Maida (Plain Flour) 1/2 Cup
- Rice Flour 1 Cup
- Jeera 1/2 Teaspoon
- Whole Pepper 1/2 Teaspoon
- Green Chili 1
- Onion 1 (Finely Chopped)
- Ginger crushed 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chasewnut 10
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Oil or Ghee
- Soak maida, rice flour, rava in water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Soak jeera in half cup of water for few minutes.
- Add the jeera to batter.
- Add green chili, whole pepper, curry leaves and salt to batter.
- The batter should be watery.
- Take the batter in a small cup and pour the batter from the corner in the dosa tawa.
- Sprinkle the cut onions and cahewnut over the dosa each time.
- Remove after they are nicely done and look crisp.
Rava dosa is good with steaming sambar and coconut chutney. Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…