Tips for making perfect!
- Rice 1 Cup
- Cashew nut little (Fry it in ghee or oil)-Optional
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Make a Paste:
- 1 bunch pudina(Mint) grind it to paste and keep it aside.
- Garlic Pods 3
- Ginger 1 inch
- Green Chilies 4
- Grated Coconut 1/4 Cup
- Sombu (Fennel Seeds) 1 Teaspoon
- Grind the above ingredients into a pate.
- Add oil to vessel and add the grinded paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the pudina paste and turmeric powder fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add rice, water 2 cups and salt.
- When rice is cooked garnish it with fried cashew nuts.
Simple healthy pudina rice is ready to eat. It is good with potato sabji & raita. Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…