- Vendhayam(Methi) Kerai 1 bunch
- Potato 2 medium sized
- Onion 2
- Tomato 2
- Ginger n garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- Jeeragam 1/2 Teaspoon
- Mustard 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chili powder 1.5 Teaspoon
- Dhania powder 1.5 Teaspoon
Jeeragam 1 Teaspoon
- Add the jeeragam and vendhayam to mixie and grind it to a fine powder.
- Use 1.5 Teaspoon of Jeeragam & Vendhayam(Fenugrek) Powder.
- Add oil to kadai and add mustard when it splits add jeeragam.
- Add onion an dfry it turns golden brown colour.
- Add ginger n garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chili powder, dhania powder and Jeeragam & Vendhayam(Fenugrek) Powder fry for 2 minutes.
- Add vendhayam kerai and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add diced potato and salt and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato and fry for a while.
- Add water and cook the potato.
Last week I went to my friends place for lunch. She made this dish, which I loved it.
I try it and it came out well. Hope you enjoy it.
Now Methi Kerai is ready! One of my favorite dish. Do try it out an drop comments.