- Maida (Plain Flour) 1 Cup
- Fine Semolina(Rava) 2 Tablespoon
- Water to mix well
- Ghee 2 Tablespoon
- Oil to fry
- Mix maida (Plain Flour) , fine semolina (rava), 2 tbsp ghee, little salt to taste and knead it well by adding water little by little so that it becomes soft.
- Make this into small round balls.
- Using a roller flatten the balls one by one to make it round and flat of medium thickness.
- Deep fry this in hot oil till the poori pops fully and then remove it from the frying pan.
Poori is great with potato masala…. This is my favorite tiffin.
Now Poori is ready! Do try it out an drop comments.