- Rava (Semolina) 1 Cup
- Sugar 1 Cup (As needed)
- Water 3 Cups
- Pineapple 1/2 Cup (Cut into small pieces )
- Cashew nut 10 to 15
- Raisins 6
- Cardamom powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ghee 1/4 Cup
- Colour powder a pinch
- Add 2 Tablespoon of ghee to a pan and fry cashew nut and raisin and keep aside.
- Add the rava to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes and remove it from pan and keep a side.
- Add water and pineapple pieces to pan cook the pineapple.
- Add colour powder and cardamom powder.
- Add rava little by little and stir it constantly to avoid lumps.
- When it gets thick add sugar and mix well.
- Add fried cashew nut and raisins.
- Finally add the remaining ghee.
Pineapple kesari is ready and it is a great sweet which is very delicious and tasty. Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…