- Chicken 250 gms(Boneless)
- Small Onion 1 cup
- Pepper 3 Teaspoon
- Green Chillies 3(Slit it) or Capsicum 1
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Cut chicken into small pieces, mix it with pepper and salt and leave the marinated chichen for 1 hour or more.
- Add oil to kadai, fry onion ( Note: More onion the taste is good) and curry leaves.
- Add the marinated chicken to the kadai.
- Fry the chicken and cook it without adding water.
- Close the lid and cook the chicken.
- When the chicken is cooked add the slitted green chillies(or capsicum) and mix well.
- And garnish with coriander leaves.