Fresh vegetables like tomato, onion, green bell pepper is finely chopped up and mixed with boiled cornn and crumbled paneer
- Paneer (Crumbled) 1/4 Cup
- Tomato 1 Small
- Onion 1/2 of Small One
- Boiled Corn 4 Tbsps
- Green Bell Pepper (chopped) 6 Tbsps
- Cilantro Few Sprigs
- Lemon Juice 2 Tbsps
- Crushed Black Pepper few Pinches
- Salt to Taste
Instructions for method of preparation:
- Wash and finely chop the cilantro.
- If using frozen paneer, leave the paneer outside to let it come to room temperature and crumble it.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Wash, deseed and finely chop the tomato.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together crumbled paneer, chopped tomato, onion, corn, green bell pepper, cilantro, crushed black pepper and salt.
- Stir in lemon juice and leave aside for few minutes.
- Serve paneer salsa as a salad or as a stuffing in a bread sandwich and toast it.
Tips for making perfect!
Fresh vegetables like tomato, onion, green bell pepper is finely chopped up and mixed with boiled cornn and crumbled paneer. The mixture is seasoned with crushed black pepper and mixed with lemon juice.
Serve paneer salsa as a salad or as a stuffing in a bread sandwich and toast it.
Makes: around 4 Servings of Paneer Salsa.
Notes: Make sure to chop the vegetables in same size.
Suggestions: Adjust spice with black pepper.
Variations: You can also make fresh paneer and use it.