Tips for making perfect!
- Paneer 200 gms
- Peas 1 Cup
- Onion 2
- Tomato 2
- Ginger Paste 1/2 Teaspoon
- Garlic Paste 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cashew nut 12 (Powder it)
- Coriander (Dhania) Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Chili Powder 2 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1/2 Teaspoon
- Jeera Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Jeera 1/4 Teaspoon
- Add oil to pressure cooker and add jeera.
- Add onion fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add tomato and add all the powders and fry for few minutes.
- Add cashew nut powder and little water, boil for few minutes.
- Add paneer pieces, peas and salt.
- Close the cooker for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Paneer matter masala is great with naan, paratha and chapati. Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…