A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day.
- Egg noodles -250 Grams
- Garlic -15 Grams
- Carrot- 50 Grams
- Capsicum – 50 Grams
- Chicken stock – 50 Milliliters
- Light Soya -15 Milliliters
- Dark Soya -10 Milliliters
- Aromat powder -05 Grams
- Maggi seasoning -02 Dash
- Spring onion -20 Grams
How to make a Pan Fried Noodles Recipes
- Boil the noodles, cool and keep aside covered with cling wrap.
- Make julienne of carrot and capsicum.
- Chop ginger and garlic and chop spring onion also.
- Heat oil, add ginger and garlic, saute carrot and capsicum, and add little chicken stock and cook.
- Add dark Soya, salt, white pepper, aromat, and add noodles.
- Toss and add spring onion, test the seasoning once again, add a little bit of chicken stock so as to keep it moist.
Try this recipe out and let me know if it works out for you. Feel free to modify or adjust each recipe to suit your own tastes. If you find a good variation, let me know on comments section!
Have a great day everyone!