- Gram Flour 1 cup (Sieve the gram flour)
- Sugar 2 cup
- Ghee 1 n 1/2 cup
- Water 3/4 cup
- Add water to a pan keep the stove in low flame.
- Dissolve sugar in water.
- Add gram flour little by little(1 spoon each time) to the pan.
- Mix it well without lumps.
- Finally add ghee and stir well.
- When the mixture is not able to absorb any more ghee, the mixture becomes porous and starts leaving the edges of the vessel.
- Now pour the mixture to a greased plate.
- Allow it to cool and cut into pieces.
Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…