- Mutton 250gms
- Jeera(Cummin Seeds) 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dry Red Chili 3
- Onion finely chopped 2
- Chili powder 1 Teaspoon
- Dhania powder 1 Teaspoon
- Jeeragam powder 1 Teaspoon
- Oil (Nalla ennai (gingely oil)
- Add oil to pressure cooker and add jeera seeds and dry red chili, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add mutton and all the masala powder to mutton, salt and fry for a while.
- Add little water close the lid and cook the mutton.
- Fry the mutton dry.
Mutton dry is ready. Try it out and leave your comments.