- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Small Onion(Shallots) 8 to 10
- Ginger and Ginger Paste 1 Teaspoon
- Chili Powder 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dhannia Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Grated coconut 1/4 Cup ( Fry it in pan without adding oil and grind it)
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Add oil to pressure cooker add onion, ginger and garlic paste and curry leaves, saute for 3 minutes.
- Add mutton, salt and all the masala powders, fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add little water and close the cooker lid, cook the mutton.
- Add coconut paste and bring to boil.