Tips for making perfect!
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Sombu (Fennel Seeds) 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dry Red Chili 3
- Urid dhal 2 Tablespoon
- Chili Powder 1 1/2 Tablespoon
- Dhanni powder 1 Tablespoon
- Jeera Powder 1/2 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Oil (Nalla ennai (gingely oil))
- Add oil to pressure cooker and add fennel seeds, urid dhal, dry red chili and curry leaves, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add mutton and all the masala powder to mutton, salt and fry for a while.
Add little water close the lid and cook the mutton.
- Fry the mutton dry.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Very tasty and easy to make… Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…