- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Carrot 1
- Beans 1/2 Cup
- Peas 1/2 Cup
- Potato 1
- Cauliflower a handful (50 gms)
- Curry leaves a bunch
- Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Green chili 2 or 3, grated tender coconut 1/2 cup, kasakasa(couscous) 1/4 Teaspoon or cashew nut 12, jeera seeds 1/2 teaspoon, Sombu( Fennel Seeds) 1/4 Teaspoon, 1 cardamom, 1 Cloves, Cinnamon 1 inch, garlic 4 pods and little ginger.
- Grind the above ingredients to a fine paste.
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Add cauliflower to boiling water with salt for 5 minutes and drain the water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion and curry leaves, fry till it turns golden colour.
- Add tomato, mixed vegetables, salt and turmeric powder.
- Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add grinded paste to the pan and add water.
- Close the pan and cook the vegetables.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Great with tiffin items especially chapathi. Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…