- 1 cup mixed sprouts of your choice(chick peas,moong dal,kidney beans)
- 1/2 cup of boiled corn
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp of dry roasted cumin pwd
- pinch of black pepper pwd
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- finely chopped fresh coriander leaves(cilantro)
- 1 tbsp fresh grated coconut (optional)
Cook the sprouts in the water till tender.
Remove from heat.Add the boiled corn and mix.
Prepare the dressing by mixing together ginger, salt, pepper pwd, cumin pwd and lemon juice.
Fold dressing into the sprouts.Mix well.
Garnish with the coconut and coriander leaves.