Mist Tea – Tea with a different taste of Pudina and cinnamon.
- Tea Powder – 1 tsp
- Mint Essesnce (Use 2 pudina leaves instead) – 1 drop
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon crushed – 1 pinch
- Boil water and milk together and add tea powder to make tea by boiling for 3 minutes.
- Add honey and the mint leaves or essence and filter the mixture.
- Pour the tea from one vessel to another to make the froth.
- Pour it into the serving glass and garnish with cinnamon powder.