Noodles mixed with Onion and tomato, tastes good with Indian Spices. To serve 6 bowls of hot masala noodles the following ingredients take approximately 20 minutes.
- 1 Packet Noodles
- 2 Onion (Pyaj)
- 4 Chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
- 4 Teaspoon chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
- 1 ” Chopped Ginger (Adrak)
- 3 – 4 Flakes chopped Garlic (Lasun)
- 4 5 Chopped Green chilli (Hari mirch)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
How to make a Masala Noodles Recipes
- Boil the noodles as directed on the pack.
- Drain them in a strainer and wash with cold water. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and fry garlic, ginger, green chillies and onions until they are golden.
- Add tomatoes along with salt and masala.
- Cook till tomatoes are tender.
- Add the noodles and stir well.
- Cook for a while and remove the fire and serve immediately.
Try this recipe out and let me know if it works out for you. Feel free to modify or adjust each recipe to suit your own tastes. If you find a good variation, let me know on comments section!
Have a great day everyone!