- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Shallots (Small Onion) 5 to 6
- Small Tomato 1
- Ginger Paste 1 Teaspoon
- Chili powder 1 Teaspoon
- Dhannia Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Powdered Jeeragam 1 Teaspoon
- Powdered Whole Pepper 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander a bunch chopped
- Coconut milk 1/2 Cup
- Patta 1
- Add oil to kadai then add patta and ginger paste.
- Add onion and saute till it turns golden brown colour.
- Add all the masala and fry for a while.
- Add chicken and salt fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add little water and boil it.
- When chicken is half done add thick coconut milk and cook the chicken.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves.
This gravy is great with tiffin items. lets try this & let me know your comments