- Mango 3
- Garlic 15 pods
- Ginger same amount as garlic
- Chili Powder 3 Tablespoon
- Salt 3 Teaspoon (As needed)
- Asafoetida 1/2 Teaspoon
- Fenugrek (Vendhayam) 1/2 Teaspoon
- Mustard 1 Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves a handful
- Oil 100 ml
- Cut Mango into small pieces and mix well will chili powder and salt and leave it aside.
- Cut garlic and ginger into small pieces.
- Fry asafoetida and vendayam in a frying pan and grind it into powder.
- Add oil to kadai, then add mustard, when it splits add ginger n garlic pieces and curry leaves and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the marinated mango pieces and mix well in the kadai and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Before switching off the stove add the powdered asafoetida and vendayam and mix well.
- Switch off the stove.
Mango pickle is my favorite pickle….this is easy to make… Store the pickle in fridge.