Tips for making perfect!
Lady’s Finger Chutney – Special Lady’s finger preparation. Tastes very good. Vendakka (Lady’s finger) is a very nutritious vegetable. This can be used as a Curry with rice also.
- Lady’s finger – 250g
- Sambar Powder – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Dry red chillies – 2
- Tomato cut into very small pieces – 1/2 cup
- Salt – as to taste
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Steam cook the whole lady’s finger cutting sides in an idly cooker.
- Make a paste of the sambar powder with water.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds, urad dal, and dry red chillies.
- Add the masala paste, sliced tomatoes and saute until done.
- When oil seperates add salt and sugar and finally add the lady’s finger and saute well.