- Minced meat 250 gms
- Dry Red Chili 5 to 6 (As needed)
- Garlic pods 3
- Ginger 1 inch
- Small Onions(Shallots) 4 to 6
- Grated tender coconut 1/2 Cup
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 Cup
- Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Puttu Kadallai 1/4 Cup
- Egg 1
- Wash the minced meat and drain the water.
- Add oil to kadai and fry chopped onions till it turns golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder, garlic, ginger, dry red chili, salt and garam masala powder and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add minced meat and fry it dry.
- Add coconut fry for a 2 to 3 minutes.
- Off the stove and cool the content.
- Add puttu kadallai and all the above ingredients to a mixcy and make a fine paste.
- Do not add water.
- The paste must be thick.
- Add an egg and mix well.
- Now make small balls out of it.
- Deep fry the meat balls in oil.
Serve as a starter and goes great with briyani.