Tips for making perfect!
Store rice flour and basin in a polythene cover in refrigerator when to store it for a long time.
- Put some neem leaves and turmeric pieces or garlic flakes or dry red chilies to the container where you store rice or grains, in order to keep away insects.
- Use kitchen scissors to chop fresh mint, chillies and coriander finely and without any mess.
- To remove tea or coffee stains from pans or cups, rub the stained area with a little salt and wash it.
- To unclog a drain, mix a cup of salt with a cup of baking soda. Pour these into the drain, and then run a kettle of boiling water.
- When an egg is dropped on floor, cover it with salt and leave it for 2 minutes. Then easy to clean with kitchen tissue or paper.
- A handful of salt added to water while washing glass ware will make them cleaner and sparkling clear.
- Arrange your kitchen cabinets with old newspapers and then arrange the bottles and spices, its easy to discard when it becomes messy and can easily replaced with fresh ones.
- Always use long handled spatula or spoon while stir-frying food in a pressure cooker. To avoid burning your hand.
- Always warm dry spices like cumin seeds, cardamom, cloves, etc. on a frying pan before powdering. They will grind faster and the powder will be finer.
- Always keep chapathi or parotta or poori dough covered with a moist cloth to avoid from drying. To defrost chilled dishes fast, dip the container halfway into hot water for a few seconds and then it will defrost fast.
- Keep a little powdered cashewnuts or couscous (KasaKasa)handy in a bottle to add to gravies to make it thick.
- While cutting jackfruit apply little oil to the knife as well as your hands. It will cut easily and prevent your hands and the knife from getting sticky.