- Paneer 250 gms
- Jeera 1 Teaspoon
- Dry Red Chili 3 to 4
- Urid dhal 1 Tablespoon
- Chili powder 1 Teaspoon (as needed)
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Small Onion(Shallots) 4 to 5
- Add oil to pressure cooker and add jeera, urid dhal, dry red chili and curry leaves, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and chili powder saute for 3 minutes.
- Add paneer, salt and 1/2 cup water ( Panner should be covered in water).
- Add close the lid and cook the panner for 10 minutes.
- Fry the paneer dry.
Jeera paneer is ready… Try it out and don’t forgot to drop comments here…