- Ingi (Ginger) 250 gms
- Chili powder 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander (Dhaniya) powder 1 Teaspoon
- Tamarind pulp 2 Tablespoon
- Peel ginger and cut into small pieces (Take care to make all pieces same size).
- Fry the ginger pieces in oil.
- Grind the fried ginger pieces in mixcy by adding little water, chili and dhaniya powder.
- Add tamarind and salt to the paste.
- Add oil to kadai and add mustard.
- When it splits add urid dal fry till it turns brown.
- Add this to the ginger paste.
Ingi theeyal is ready. Can store it in air tight container and keep it in fridge and can be used like pickle.