- Pasta 2 Cup
- Big Onion 2
- Small Tomato 3
- Coriander a handful chopped
- Chili Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Add the pasta to boiling water and add little salt.
- When the pasta is cooked drain it and leave it aside.
- Add oil to the kadai and fry the onion till it turns golden brown colour.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder fry it for a while.
- Add tomato and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add little water and cook the onion and tomato till water evaporates.
- Add the cooked pasta to the kadai and mix well.
- Add salt if needed.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe is very easy and cool which I got from my friend. Do drop your comments.