- Urid dal 200 gms
- Garlic pods 2
- Tamarind small piece
- Dry Curry leaves a handful
- Asafoetida a pinch
- Dry red chili 200 gms (As needed)
- To a kadai add urid dal and fry it along with garlic.
- Add dry red chili, curry leaves, asafoetida and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally add tamarind and fry for a while.
- Cool the content.
- Add the content to a mixcy and add salt.
- Grind it to powder in a mixcy.
Add nalla ennai (Gingerly Oil) or coconut oil to the podi and have it with dosa or idli.
Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…