- Beans 5
- Carrot 1
- Potato 1
- Peas 1/2 cup
- Ginger and Garlic Paste 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Onion 1
- Cinnamon 1
- Cloves 1
- Cardamom 1
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Cooked Idiyappam 15(make it into small pieces)
To make Paste:
- Jeera 1 and 1/2 teaspoon, 2 tablespoon coconut and 1 green chili.
- Add oil to kadai, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- Add onion, curry leaves, ginger and garlic paste and chopped vegetable.
- Add turmeric and paste.
- Add little water and cook it, make it dry.
- Add cooked idiyappam and mix well.
Its a very good evening snack.