A fried egg is a food made from an egg fried whole with minimal accompaniment. They are traditionally eaten for breakfast in western countries, but may be eaten at other times of the day in other cultures.
- Boiled Egg 2 (remove the egg shell)
- Pepper 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt as needed
- Oil 3 Tablespoon
- Cut the boiled egg into 4 pieces.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt to the boiled egg.
- Leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- Add oil to the pan and add egg to the pan.
- Turn sides and fry it.
- Remove the fried egg from the pan and serve hot.