Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles make a light, wonderful, hearty and quick dish. Learn how to prepare Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles by following this easy recipe.
- 1 package Egg Noodles
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Medium head Green Cabbage (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make a Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles
- Pour water in a large pot and add a little salt. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add egg noodles to the boiling water and cook till they get tender, say for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain the water.
- Place a large skillet over low heat and add butter.
- When the butter melts, add the chopped cabbage, salt and pepper.
- Cover the skillet and cook till the cabbage starts to brown, say for 5 to 7 minutes. .
- Add in the drained noodles and mix well. .
- Stir for about 5 minutes, till the noodles start getting brown.
- Serve hot.
Try this recipe out and let me know if it works out for you. Feel free to modify or adjust each recipe to suit your own tastes. If you find a good variation, let me know on comments section!
Have a great day everyone!